Saturday, October 4, 2008

My other home- Wyoming

I have been thinking lately of Wyoming. My Mom, Step-Dad, Cousin Wendy and little Cousin Katie live there which means I am lucky enough to visit about once a year. I wish I had the time and resources to go more often. It is amazing there. I feel so at home. So peaceful. Yellowstone and the Tetons are exceptionally beautiful and wonderfully photogenic places to visit. Yellowstone has these vast sweeping vistas that are so amazing to see.



Hayden Valley Sunset



The Tetons have these amazing scenic vistas with water, sky and powerful mountains that never get old and always amaze!



Sunrise on the Oxbow Bend



If anyone ever has the opportunity to visit such places, take all the time you can. They are some of the only remaining "untouched" environments left in the country and the experience will stay with you forever. And photographer or not, it is nearly impossible to take a bad picture in these stunningly photogenic places.

No comments: